- Bad Words – A spelling bee loser sets out to exact revenge by finding a loophole and attempting to win as an adult. Directed by and stars Jason Bateman. This is rated R.
- Haunted House 2 – Having exorcised the demons of his ex, Malcolm is starting fresh with his new girlfriend and her two children. After moving into their dream home, however, Malcolm is once again plagued by bizarre paranormal events.
- Locke – Ivan Locke, a dedicated family man and successful construction manager, receives a phone call on the eve of the biggest challenge of his career that sets in motion a series of events that threaten his careful cultivated existence. Ivan is played by Tom Hardy (Bane in The Dark Knight Rises). Hardy is also the producer of Poaching Wars, a documentary about illegal rhino poaching in Africa. It looks like you can watch at least the first episode of his documentary on You Tube.
- Mercy Rules – a Christian baseball adventure film starring Kirk Cameron and his wife, Chelsea.
- Muppets Most Wanted – While on a grand world tour, the Muppets find themselves wrapped into an European jewel-heist caper headed by a Kermit the Frog look-alike and his dastardly sidekick. How many movies can you watch today with a “dastardly sidekick?” There should be more.
- The Trip to Bountiful – Carrie Watts begrudgingly lives with her busy, overprotective son, Ludie, and pretentious daughter-in-law, Jessie Mae. No longer able to drive and forbidden to travel alone, she wishes for freedom from the confines of the house and begs her son to take her on a visit to her hometown of Bountiful. When he refuses, Mrs. Watts is undeterred and makes an escape to the local bus station, where she befriends Thelma, a young woman traveling home. When Ludie and Jessie Mae discover she is gone, they call in law enforcement to help, but Mrs. Watts is one step ahead of them and convinces the local sheriff to help her on her journey home to Bountiful. This has been nominated for 2 Emmys and 3 Critic Choice Television Awards.
- Blacklist, season 1 – Former government agent Raymond “Red” Reddington (James Spader) has eluded capture for decades. But he suddenly surrenders to the FBI with an offer to help catch a terrorist under the condition that he speaks only to Elizabeth “Liz” Keen (Megan Boone), a young FBI profiler who’s just barely out of Quantico.
Bitten, season 1 – When she left Stonehaven – ‘for good this time’ – Elena Michaels thought she had left the world of supernatural behind. Until the night she got a mysterious call from her pack leader asking her to come back. So now she is heading back, away from her normal life as a photographer in Toronto and back into the world of werewolves, full of rules about protect the pack and a man she had spent years trying to forget. As if things were not bad enough, Elena also happens to be the only living female werewolf left.